Friday, February 17, 2012

My First Guest Blog Experience - The Epistolary Form

by Diane Carlisle

I have to say, I'd never been asked to guest post on another site in the entire three years I've authored my own blog. The one time I'm approached, I get a topic that completely throws me off. Not only am I presented with a writing topic I had to really think about, but one I'd never entertained in my own pursuits, the epistolary form.

I was happy to provide an opinion on where it works and where I find it less appealing for my own tastes. Read the post here.

I hope you visit Fish and Frivolity and leave your comments on what I wrote about this topic. Also, give Julz a big holler for being a great host!



Visit my Alphabet Links:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z