Friday, February 14, 2014

A Valentine For My Readers!

I will be away beginning today, Valentine's Day, for 5 days. We are heading to the Bahamas! But, I'm not leaving without giving you, my readers, this Valentine's Day Note.

Remember this!


  1. Without you, I would not be inspired.
  2. Without you, this blog would not exist.
  3. Without you, I would float away from the blogosphere, because I would have nobody with whom to share my words.


BUT! With you, we will create more magic when I return! Keep the blogosphere on fire (fire being said in the voice of Arnold Schwarzenegger). I will be reading your material at my leisure, while on the beach.


Happy Valentine's Day!


I will miss you all.


With love, Diane

Nom, nom, nom!



Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter