Monday, March 26, 2012

My First Blog Award

A blogger friend, Lara Schiffbauer, has chosen my blog to be a recipient of the prestigious Liebster Award. Thank you, Lara! Thanks to Selma Wolfe, who also chose me for this award.

This has been traditionally awarded to honor those blogs which motivate and inspire us. It is also granted to those blog authors who have accumulated 200 followers or less. Its purpose is to summon new followers and increase awareness of other noteworthy blogs.

I humbly accept this award and will follow the steps in order to promote a continuum of this worthy cause. Here is my list of chosen recipients for this award.

Sue Seese       
Alex            

To Accept the Award:

  • Thank the person who nominated you on your blog and link back to them.
  • Nominate up to 5 others for the award.
  • Let them know by commenting on their blog.
  • Post the award on your blog.